Sunday, May 1, 2011

All Things Bedazzled. Products with Diamonds and Gold

My Bedazzled Series. iPads/iPhone Cases, Keychains, Avery Binders and Photo Albums, Silver Necklaces and Mugs so far. Stay tuned fro more bedazzled Products.

I really like doing this series, and I am just starting. Please visit my this blog often since new designs are rolling in every day. There is a few more products that we offer, and I think that diamonds and gold would look good on them. We have Custom pro-keds shoes for men an woman, and that is the next product I will create with Diamonds and gold. I think they will look great. Business cards, Aprons, and Hats, are some of the products I will create by the end of today. To see all of products we offer, please visit my site at http://www.artonwear.com Some of our more popular products:
  1. Vintage T-Shirts
  2. Custom Greeting Cards
  3. Custom Ties
  4. Custom SweatShirts
  5. Custom Coasters
Tie- Diamond Pattern tie
Create your own neck ties with zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment