Friday, April 1, 2011

iPad Cases Review

iPad and iPhone Cases
I goggled for iPad cases, and to my surprise I did not see Zazzle among the top searches. Does't everybody know that Zazzle has the best iPad Cases?
So I checked top 10 ranking results, and I was even more surprised with the selection of cases on these top 10 search. Some of them where not really cases, they where slaves and very plain. What I soo on the top 10 searches I would not wont if it they where free.


I did find one web site that had something that I thought was dissent, but if you compare it to Zazzle cases they fall short. One thing was that you would need to wait 3-5 day just for processing.
Choice that they offered is not to be compared with what you find on Zazzle.
While they had maybe 200 choices , at Zazzle you will literally find over 10,000 just in one category. At Zazzle there is close to 30 categories just for iPad cases.


1.Street Art iPad Cases   2.Funny iPad Cases     3 Floral iPad Cases  4.Fantasy Art iPad     5.Abstract Art iPad Cases  6.Fine Art iPad Cases   7.Vintage Art iPad Cases  8.Patterns iPad Cases   9.Football iPad Cases   10.Goth Art iPad Cases
Not to mention that Zazzle cases are customizable, and is done bay artists and designers from all over the world.
On top of all this Zazzle has iPad and Iphone cases that are the first of its kind to be offered anywhere, this lightweight and durable custom case allows optimal access to all sensors, ports, and controls on your iPad, while offering superior comfort in-hand.


With all this Zazzle still did not come up as top 10 searches. Makes me wonder how google does there ranking of the sites.
It does not make sense to me. Actually Zazzle, did not come on top 20 searches. It only came as paid advertisement on the left side of the screen.
Tomorrow I am going to google iPhone cases. Lets see what is the stories there.
Visit http://www.artonwear.com/streetipad.php for coolest iPad cases on the web anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment